How a Mobile Notary Public Helps Realtors
Realtors do you ever wonder how a mobile notary public may help you and your clients?
Here are a few ways as a mobile notary public I help Realtors and their clients:
1. When the title company is out of the area. The title company couriers the documents to me and I meet with you and your clients to sign off.
2. When your clients are elderly and are unable to leave their homes. I meet with them to sign off the documents in the comfort of their homes.
3. When your clients have young children. Minimize stress for parents to sign off in their home. They avoid the hassle of finding a babysitter or bringing the kids to a title company office.
4. When there is a Quitclaim Deed, Power of Attorney or Grant Deed and your clients are unable to meet with the escrow officer during business hours. I meet with people who have medical challenges or with former spouses who want nothing to do with each other.
5. When the loan documents are with an out of area title company and there is not enough time to courier the documents to sign off and close on time. The escrow officer emails the documents to me. I print them and meet with you and your clients.
When your clients are unable to sign off at the title company, do you have a trusted mobile notary who can meet with them at their work office, home, your office or wherever to sign the final closing documents?
Join my Facebook Fan Page www.Facebook.com/ChampionMobileNotary to learn more about the daily adventures of a mobile notary public & loan signing agent in the San Francisco Bay Area Peninsula and South Bay.
Call Me At: (650) 290-3550 or (408) 355-3700
Latest posts by cathy (see all)
- Happy New Year! - January 14, 2013
- Inspirational Annual Salute to Women in Sports - November 19, 2012
- How to Prevent Identity Theft During and After a Divorce - October 9, 2012