A fan suggested that I share how I help people as a mobile notary on my blog. Thank you for the suggestion Betty Kaufman of Wine Shop at Home.
* Are you short on time with documents that require notarization with accuracy and efficiency?
* Do you know someone in the hospital with an advanced healthcare directive or power of attorney they need notarized with patience and accuracy?
* Is your child traveling out of the country with a travel consent form that requires notarization?
* Are you unable to travel to the title company to sign off on your mortgage loan documents which require a thorough and knowledgeable notary?
* Are you adopting an international child with documents at your physician’s office that have to be notarized promptly and meticulously?
* Are you a solo attorney practicing estate planning who prefers an on-call professional mobile notary to service your clients?
* Are you a financial advisor with clients who do not have time to drive to your office to notarize their power of attorney and trust certification documents?
If you answered “yes”, I would be glad to be of service. I bring notary public services to you and your clients on the Peninsula, South Bay and Silicon Valley, Monday-Saturday. As a full time mobile notary, I am flexible in working with your and your clients busy schedules.
To find out more how I can specifically help you, call me or email me.
Mobile Notary Public & Certified Loan Signing Agent
Champion Mobile Notary
Phone (650) 290-3550 or (408) 355-3700
Cathy at ChampionMobileNotary dot com
Stay in touch, join my Facebook Page www.Facebook.com/ChampionMobileNotary. You will also learn more about the daily happenings of a mobile notary public and loan signing agent in the San Francisco Bay Area Peninsula, South Bay and Silicon Valley.
© The contents of this blog are copyrighted. No portion of it may be reproduced without written permission.