Podium Womens Pro/1/2/3 SJBC Memorial Day Crit Sponsored by Champion Mobile Notary
Champion Mobile Notary sponsored the women’s Pro/1/2/3 SJBC Memorial Day Criterium bicycle race with cold cash and schwag. Here is a podium shot of the top five finishers and me. Thank you to Richard Hanke Photography for the photo and to San Jose Bicycle Club for well organized Memorial Day Crit races! Click on the photo for a larger view.
Photo left to right: Megan Guarnier (Team TIBCO/To the Top), Alison Starnes (Team TIBCO II), Katharine Carroll (Peanut Butter & Co. TWENTY12), Shelley Evans (Peanut Butter & Co. TWENTY12), Cathy Wong (race sponsor Champion Mobile Notary), and Ruth Winder (Peanut Butter & Co. TWENTY12).
The top ten finishers:
1. Katharine Carroll, Peanut Butter & Co. TWENTY12
2. Alison Starnes, Team TIBCO II
3. Shelley Evans, Peanut Butter & Co. TWENTY12
4. Megan Guarnier, Team TIBCO/To the Top
5. Ruth Winder, Peanut Butter & Co. TWENTY12
6. Jasmin Hurikino, Third Pillar
7. Starla Teddergreen, Vanderkitten Racing
8. Vanessa Drigo, Touchstone Climbing
9. Carol Irving, Touchstone Climbing
10. Mary Elizabeth Maroon, Touchstone Climbing
Congratulations to Katharine Carroll and her teammates of Peanut Butter & Company TWENTY12 Pro Women’s Cycling Team for winning the race! It’s a team sport. Great job to Team TIBCO Women’s Pro Cycling & Peanut Butter & Company TWENTY12 for controlling the race. Katharine Carroll of Peanut Butter & Co. TWENTY12 and Alison Starnes of Team TIBCO were off the front most of the race.
How is Cathy Wong of Champion Mobile Notary connected with competitive road bicycle racing? I competed in road bicycle racing for a few years and retired in 2007 to focus on my Champion Mobile Notary business. I am a retired USCF Coach. I co-coached cycling clinics. I trained at the fun, well organized SJBC Tuesday Twilight training races. The discipline, training, quick-thinking and problem-solving are what I transferred from bicycle racing to my business.
Join my Facebook Page, www.Facebook.com/ChampionMobileNotary to learn more about the daily happenings of a mobile notary public & loan signing agent in the San Francisco Bay Area Peninsula and South Bay.
The contents of this blog are copyrighted. No portion of it may be reproduced without written permission.
- Happy New Year! - January 14, 2013
- Inspirational Annual Salute to Women in Sports - November 19, 2012
- How to Prevent Identity Theft During and After a Divorce - October 9, 2012