Videos & Photos Womens Pro/1/2/3 SJBC Memorial Day Crit Sponsored by Champion Mobile Notary
Champion Mobile Notary sponsored the women’s Pro/1/2/3 SJBC Memorial Day Criterium bicycle race with cash and schwag. Thank you to San Jose Bicycle Club for managing well organized Memorial Day Crit races!
I shot a few videos and several photos of the race and related to the race.
1. To view all race videos visit: http://www.youtube.com/user/ChampionMobileNotary
3. Post race interview with Shelley Evans (3rd place, Peanut Butter & Co. TWENTY12), Alison Starnes (2nd place, Team TIBCO II) and Katharine Carroll (1st place, Peanut Butter & Co. TWENTY12).Carroll.
4. Women Pro/1/2/3 collecting their prizes and having some fun, a great way to finish up the race day.
5. The women Pro/1/2/3 at the podium, which I wasn’t going to post it. I decided to go ahead as it shows great sportswomanship and camaraderie with competitors.
How is Cathy Wong of Champion Mobile Notary connected with competitive road bicycle racing? I competed in it a few years and retired to focus on growing Champion Mobile Notary. I am a retired United States Cycling Federation Coach. I managed and coached a women’s competitive cycling team. I trained at the fun, well organized SJBC Tuesday Twilight training races. The discipline, training, quick-thinking and problem-solving are what I transferred from bicycle racing to my business. Now, I am able to continue supporting women’s competitive cycling as a business owner.
Stay in touch, join my Facebook Page www.Facebook.com/ChampionMobileNotary. You will also learn more about the daily happenings of a mobile notary public and loan signing agent in the San Francisco Bay Area Peninsula and South Bay and Silicon Valley.
The contents of this blog are copyrighted. No portion of it may be reproduced without written permission.
Call Me At: (650) 290-3550 or (408) 355-3700
Latest posts by cathy (see all)
- Happy New Year! - January 14, 2013
- Inspirational Annual Salute to Women in Sports - November 19, 2012
- How to Prevent Identity Theft During and After a Divorce - October 9, 2012