How Can Champion Mobile Notary Help Business Owners?
I asked my Facebook fans what they would like me to share. A business owner and client (Lee Lonitz, http://www.designforsite.com/) asked me to share how I help business owners. Thank you for asking Lee! I help business owners get the most out of their time by delivering accurate, efficient notary service to them and their employees. Below are ways I more specifically help them with my mobile notary service:
1. Easy to schedule appointments: E-mail, online, text or phone.
2. Flexible schedule: As a full-time notary, I can work with their busy schedules. I can meet them at their office, at their off-site meeting location or at their home.
3. Prompt notary service: Reliable to help them stay on track with their busy schedules.
4. Professional notary service: Knowledgeable, accurate, efficient notary service allows their documents to be executed correctly, so they don’t have to repeat the process which could be costly with missed deadlines. I work with them to keep their workflow running smoothly. They are with me to show their current government issued identification, sign and date their documents, confirm they understand the documents (if required, take oaths) and sign my notary journal and give thumb prints. I complete the notary certificates and journal, for which they don’t have to be present.
5. Convenient payment options: Cash, check, debit card, credit card (American Express, Discover, MasterCard, or Visa), PayPal or invoice.
6. Privacy: Their document and identification information are kept confidential. My notary journal is in my briefcase with me. If I leave my briefcase in my car, it is locked. In addition, it is secured with a cable and lock to the car. The completed journals are kept in a locked filing cabinet (My boss, the Secretary of State requires completed journals be kept for 7 years).
If you have any questions about how I can help you with your mobile notary needs, please feel free to ask me.
Stay in touch, join my Facebook Page www.Facebook.com/ChampionMobileNotary. You will also learn more about the daily happenings of a mobile notary public and loan signing agent in the San Francisco Bay Area Peninsula, South Bay and Silicon Valley.
© The contents of this blog are copyrighted. No portion of it may be reproduced without written permission.
- Happy New Year! - January 14, 2013
- Inspirational Annual Salute to Women in Sports - November 19, 2012
- How to Prevent Identity Theft During and After a Divorce - October 9, 2012