Los Altos, CA
Mobile Notary Services in Los Altos, CA
Clients call me efficient and professional.
As a mobile notary public, I find that my work in Los Altos offers a nice change of pace when contrasted to more commercial areas of the Silicon Valley. I enjoy driving around this lovely, semi-rural town, for important notarizations.
Expect me to arrive on-time with a can-do attitude for your general notarization and loan signing needs.
Champion Mobile Notary will provide both notary signing services and loan signing services, including a thorough explanation of important documents such as the HUD, estimate closing cost statement, note, truth in lending disclosure, deed of trust and escrow/impound account disclosure and notarization of the documents requiring notarization. For specific details such as calculations of lender credits, interest, policies, escrow and title fees, please contact your loan officer, mortgage broker, agent or escrow officer.
Mobile Notary Public
Loan Signing Agent
- Mobile Document Notarizations
- Mobile Loan Signings for Residential Purchases, Refinances and Home Equity Lines
- Mobile Loan Signings for Commercial Purchases and Refinances
- Mobile Loan Signings for Reverse Mortgages
- Seller Signings
- Pick up and Drop off
- Schedule Appointment
What My Clients Value Most:
Cathy rocked the house as usual. The title company, the loan officer, and the closing attorney all made more than one major mistake in the end game of this transaction – and Cathy caught the issues, dealt with them, and made it all look easy. I am so glad I insisted that the title company use Champion Notary after their first choice flaked out.”
Laura P., Los Altos, 94022
Thank you Cathy. This has been the most stress-free experience I have ever had in sending a mobile notary to meet with my clients. You are so timely and professional in the way that you conduct your business. I have had peace of mind throughout the entire transaction and have you to thank for that. Thanks again!”
Samantha M., Right Way Energy Group, I met with her clients in Los Altos 94022
Cathy is a total professional – wish everyone could be like her! Beginning with her clear communication over the phone, pleasant manner, attention to detail – she knows her stuff – she is tops!”
Patricia K., Los Altos, 94024
Cathy as always you showed why you are the best at what you do bar none. You were patient, professional [with two loan signings with a couple and their young children] and bring a very positive attitude throughout your life. Thanks for being the best!”
Alan R., Sr. Loan Officer, Princeton Capital, Los Altos, CA 94022
Cathy was swift to reply, available, punctual, and professional. She completed the formalities quickly, correctly, and with no additional fuss. As a person, she is immediately likeable – she has a very pleasant and gentle nature and makes one feel completely at ease. I really like her, and will definitely use her services again when the need arises. She is highly recommended.”
Annmarie V., Executive Assistant, Los Altos, CA 94022
I highly recommend Cathy’s Champion Mobile Notary services. I’m an estate planning attorney, and I relied heavily on Cathy’s assistance for several weeks while I was waiting for my own notary commission to be renewed. Cathy was always professional, prompt, pleasant, reliable and flexible. I would certainly call on her again.”
Jeff H., Estate Planning Attorney, Los Altos, CA 94022
Companies I’m Proud To Have As Clients:
- Adobe Animal Hospital, Los Altos, CA 94022
- ATA Ventures, Los Altos, CA 94022
- BridgePointe, Los Altos, CA 94022
- Cal Trust and Estate Law, Los Altos, CA 94022
- Clairvolex, Inc., Los Altos, CA 94022
- First American Title, Los Altos, CA 94022
- Focus Ventures, Los Altos, CA 94022
- Holman Kaye Law Group, Los Altos, CA 94022
- Law Office of DiMaria and Cone, Los Altos, CA 94022
- Helen Kahng, CPA, Los Altos, CA 94022
- MDB Consulting Group, Los Altos, CA 94022
- Old Republic Title, Los Altos, CA 94022
- Optimal Asset Management, Inc., Los Altos, CA 94022
- Riley Friedman Asset Management, Los Altos, CA 94022
- RJ Dailey Construction Co., Los Altos, CA 94022
- Rutt of Los Altos, Los Altos, CA 94022
- Toyota Research Institute, Los Altos, CA 94022
- Via Builders, Inc., Los Altos, CA 94022
- Is there something about Los Altos that produces awesome athletes? Consider the fact that former 49ers coach George Seifert, quarterback Steve Young and linebacker Lee Woodall all hail from Los Altos.
- Los Altos was formerly known as the Valley of Heart’s Delight in its agricultural heydey.
- Native bee boxes and birdhouses were recently built to improve wildlife habitats in Los Altos.
- Los Altos’s global coordinates are: 37° 22′ 5″N 122° 5′ 51″W
What I value about serving as a mobile notary public in Los Altos, CA
As I drive the tree-lined streets of Los Altos to keep my notary public appointments, it’s inspiring to reflect on the fact that such brilliant minds as Apple co-founder Steve Jobs and Google co-founder Sergey Brin have called this pleasant community ‘home’. I applaud the fact that the top employer in this city is the Los Altos School District and that local pride is placed in the exceptional number of youth-oriented sports programs. Local government and citizens have made important decisions to promote a quiet, family-friendly atmosphere here and projects that have revitalized the redwood and oak forests truly contribute to a peaceful place to live and work.
This is a wonderful place for bike riders. I enjoy the mix of flat and hilly roads around Los Altos, which is a bronze-level bicycle-friendly community. It is my pleasure to serve the residents and business professionals of Los Altos for all of their notary public needs.
Would you like to know more about Champion Mobile Notary’s mission and sterling standards of professional service? Please watch Champion Mobile Notary’s videos.
Champion Mobile Notary is a proud sponsor of Black Mountain Composite Mountain Bicycle Team, for high school boys and girls in Mountain View, Los Altos, Cupertino, Saratoga and Sunnyvale.
Hope’s Corner in downtown Mountain View, which serves local residents with food, meals, clothing, toiletries and more.
Did you know these quick facts about Los Altos?