Menlo Park, CA
Mobile Notary Services in Menlo Park, CA
Professional fulfillment of your notary needs.
As the birthplace of Google and the global headquarters of Facebook, Menlo Park features a business environment like no other in the world. This is an exciting place to make my rounds, notarizing key documents for clients living in the fast lane. My experience, efficiency and dependability are qualities you can count on when it comes to general notarization services and loan signing services.
I will be on-hand, on-time for notary public service at your location of choice.
Call on Champion Mobile Notary for loan signing services and you will receive a concise explanation of the documents, a more in-depth description of key documents such as the HUD, estimate closing cost statement, note, truth in lending disclosure, deed of trust and escrow/impound account disclosure and notarization of the documents requiring notarization. For unique fine details such as calculations of lender credits, interest, policies, escrow and title fees, please contact your loan officer, mortgage broker, agent or escrow officer.
Mobile Notary Public
Loan Signing Agent
- Mobile Document Notarizations
- Mobile Loan Signings for Residential Purchases, Refinances and Home Equity Lines
- Mobile Loan Signings for Commercial Purchases and Refinances
- Mobile Loan Signings for Reverse Mortgages
- Seller Signings
- Pick up and Drop off
- Schedule Appointment
Cathy makes our lives so much easier! She always makes the time to come to our office and arrives promptly, even with very short notice. Cathy is professional and everything is consistently done correctly. I highly recommend using her as your regular mobile notary.”
Allison S., Executive Assistant, Riverwood Capital Management, Menlo Park, CA
I would like to say thank you, Cathy, for helping me when I needed you. Even at the last moment you were there and took time out to drive out of the way to get my clients signed off for a very important closing date. You are very professional, reliable and flexible. I would call on you for any of my notary services.”
Christina Nguyen, Realtor Coldwell Banker, Menlo Park, CA
Cathy was recommended to our company by a co-worker and I am so grateful. She is prompt, friendly, very professional, and truly a joy to work with. Cathy has always been able to accommodate our schedule(s). Our company will continue to use Champion Mobile Notary and I would highly recommend Cathy to anyone.”
Barbara R., Executive Assistant/Office Manager, Menlo Park, CA
Read more testimonials from my local mobile notary clients.Companies I’m Proud To Have As Clients:
- Bessemer Venture Partners, Menlo Park, CA 94025
- Blue Oak Capital, LLC., Menlo Park, CA 94025
- Coldwell Banker, Menlo Park, CA 94025
- Flicker, Kerin, Kruger & Bissada, Menlo Park, CA 94025
- Goodwin Proctor, LLP, Menlo Park, CA 94025
- Nevro, Menlo Park, CA 94025
- Paxion Partners, LP, Menlo Park, CA 94025
- Riverwood Capital, Menlo Park, CA 94025
- Shasta Ventures, Menlo Park, CA 94025
- Wells Fargo, Menlo Park, CA 94025
Things I enjoy about serving as a notary public in Menlo Park, CA
I thrive on the on-the-go challenge of helping venture capitalists, law firm clients, business executives and inventors move forward with notarizing very important documents. It is likewise a pleasure to help individuals sign off with a purchase of property, selling a property, or refinancing a property. I enjoy meeting with people who are home-bound and in need of mobile notary services.
On a personal level, I applaud the fact that Menlo Park, California is a bronze-level bicycle-friendly community. I really enjoy bicycling here. Many of the main streets have bicycle lanes. I usually bicycle on Sand Hill Road, Santa Cruz Avenue and Alameda de las Pulgas. Sometimes I stop at the Country Corner for food and water or the Starbucks on Alameda de las Pulgas.
Menlo Park can be especially proud of the tree-lined downtown area. It’s wonderful to stop here for lunch in the midst of a busy day in the life of a mobile notary public.
Sometimes, seeing is believing! Watch Champion Mobile Notary’s videos to see how I can serve your business with efficiency.
Just for Fun!
Did you know these quick facts about Menlo Park?
- Menlo Park, CA might want to consider changing its name to ‘Smartville’, as nearly 70% of our residents have earned advanced educational degrees. Pretty impressive!
- Menlo Park boasts the oldest train station in continual operation in the state of California. This is registered as State Historic Landmark #955.
- The California Live Oak is so valued in Menlo Park that it is featured in the city’s logo.
- Menlo Park’s global coordinates are: 37° 27′ 15″N 122° 10′ 43″W