Palo Alto, CA
Mobile Notary Services in Palo Alto, CA
Champion Mobile Notary comes to you for all your notary needs.
You save time and have peace of mind with Champion Mobile Notary service.
With Champion Mobile Notary Public general notarization service you receive prompt, professional notary public service at your location.
Mobile Notary Public
Loan Signing Agent
Call Me At: (650) 290-3550(650) 290-3550
College towns almost always have tremendous positive energy, and as the home of Stanford University, Palo Alto is no exception. Add to this the fact that Palo Alto is the central hub of the Silicon Valley and it’s easy to imagine the amazing level of business and activity going on just about any day of the week in this Peninsula city. As a mobile notary, I fully understand that the professionals who live and work in Palo Alto need efficient, dependable notary services.
Silicon Valley is a region I spend considerable time in each week, and as Palo Alto is home to some 6,000 businesses, I’m always on the go serving my loyal clients there. Read what they say about my notary public services. When you contact Champion Mobile Notary, you can expect prompt and professional services. My years of experience as a local mobile notary will enable me to quickly comprehend your notary needs, and I will come to you and get the job done right while making everything as simple as possible for you. I offer mobile notary services in Palo Alto.
Things I enjoy about serving as a notary public in Palo Alto
It’s a pleasure to be doing business in the academic atmosphere created by the presence of Stanford University – an institution with a global reputation for cutting-edge research. I particularly appreciate the entrepreneurial spirit of Palo Alto. Palo Alto’s claims to technological fame include Facebook, the famous Hewlett-Packard garage at 367 Addison Avenue, Funny or Die, and a tremendous variety of brilliant start-ups.
Yet, the Palo Alto lifestyle is far from being all work and no play. Locals, professionals and students alike love to take their ease on California Avenue and University Avenue where coffee shops, great restaurants, and wonderful shopping abound. The Stanford Theatre, which shows Golden Age oldies, is a unique place to catch a show.
One of the things about Palo Alto that I feel deserves highest commendation is the fact that it is a gold-level “Bicycle Friendly” community, according to the League of American Bicyclists. If you love to bike, you will enjoy not only Palo Alto’s cityscape, but also the creek, estuary, and forest habitat that surrounds it.
What are clients saying?
I have used the services of Champion Mobile Notary at both my previous company, Kasenna (now Espial) and currently at VuCast Media. Cathy is the perfect answer to any notary need, but her last minute service for those urgent issues is what sets her apart from the rest. She has earned our business and our respect in how she does her business and I would highly recommend her.” services.”
Helen L., Executive Assistant, VuCast Media – Palo Alto 94303
I use Cathy Wong of Champion Mobile Notary exclusively for all of my mobile notary needs. She is very professional, excellent service, and knowledgeable to say the least. She is the only one that I will use. She is the best notary for real estate and mortgage services.”
Kristen E., Sr. Loan Consultant, Princeton Capital – Palo Alto 94306
Cathy Wong of Champion Mobile Notary is a true professional. She has never been late and is always ready to do her work. Cathy makes my clients very comfortable and has wonderful conversations with them. I use Cathy for executing final estate planning documents, so it’s very important that I have a notary who is competent, punctual, reliable, professional, and personable – Cathy is all these things and more!”
E.J. Hong, Estate Planning Attorney – Palo Alto 94303
Cathy Wong of Champion Mobile Notary has a very professional and exacting style that puts clients at ease which is why I like her.”
Elizabeth E., Senior Loan Specialist, Princeton Capital – Palo Alto 94301
We really enjoyed working with Cathy of Champion Mobile Notary. She was quick to respond to our requests and was enjoyable to work with. She is not only professional, but also makes you feel at ease and comfortable. For future Notary requirements, we will always utilize Cathy.”
Denise D., Executive Admin – Palo Alto 94304
Both the Escrow and Lending were delayed and she was very flexible with both me and my clients. Cathy was a huge help. She handled the paperwork very quickly and professionally. She made it so much easier for my clients…rather than meeting at some out-of-the-area Title Company. I look forward to working with Cathy again soon.”
Owen H., Realtor, Coldwell Banker – Palo Alto 94301
For more client testimonials visit my Testimonials page.
Most frequent requests for notarizations in Palo Alto come to me from:
My Clients’ Businesses:
- Athena Law Group, Palo Alto, CA 94301
- Baker McKenzie LLP, Palo Alto, CA 94304
- Capricorn Investment Group, Palo Alto, CA 94301
- Carey & Carey Law Firm, Palo Alto, CA 94301
- Darren McClung Estate & Precious Jewelry, Palo Alto, CA 94304
- Davis Plastic Surgery, Palo Alto, CA 94306
- Gordon & Betty Moore Foundation, Palo Alto, CA 94304
- HP, Palo Alto, CA 94304
- Hopkins & Carley, Palo Alto, CA 94301
- InteKrin Therapeutics, Palo Alto, CA 94301
- Jumio, Palo Alto, CA 94306
- Roger P. Kokores, APC, Palo Alto, CA 94301
- Lucile Packard Foundation for Children’s Health, Palo Alto, CA 94301
- Law Office of Michael Lowy, Palo Alto, CA 94306
- Marketing Insight Corporation, Inc., Palo Alto, CA 94303
- Mayfield Investment Company, Inc., Palo Alto, CA 94303
- Mercedes Benz Research & Development NA, Inc., Palo Alto, CA 94304
- Moore Foundation, Palo Alto, CA 94304
- Old Republic Title, Palo Alto, CA 94301
- Palo Alto Commons, Palo Alto, CA 94306
- Palo Alto Veterans Hospital, Palo Alto, CA 94304
- Robinhood, Palo Alto, CA 94306
- TripActions, Palo Alto, CA 94304
- Union Bank, Palo Alto, CA 94306
- VuCast, Palo Alto, CA 94303
- Wells Fargo Private Bank, Palo Alto, CA 94301
Call Me Today To Schedule Notarizations or a Mortgage Loan Signing and I’ll Come to You: (650) 290-3550(650) 290-3550
Just for Fun!
Did you know these quick facts about Palo Alto?
- Palo Alto gets its name from El Palo Alto – a coast redwood tree which is now located in El Palo Alto Park.
- The El Palo Alto is more than 1,000 years old!
- Leland Stanford’s first project in Palo Alto involved the construction of a train stop on California Avenue.
- Palo Alto’s global coordinates are 37.4445N,122.1602W