Santa Clara, CA
Mobile Notary Services in Santa Clara, CA
My services keep pace with Silicon Valley living.
Champion Mobile Notary is serving only existing clients and referrals.
Let Champion Mobile Notary keep your day running smoothly by arriving promptly and prepared to sign a loan or notarize a document. My clients praise my commitment to arriving on time for appointments, giving focused attention to detail, and being ready to answer their important questions.
In Santa Clara, CA, you can engage my services for both loan signings and notarizations. I will provide a user-friendly explanation of all pertinent documents, including the HUD, estimate closing cost statement, note, truth in lending disclosure, deed of trust and escrow/impound account disclosure and notarization of the documents requiring notarization. Should you require detailed assistance with calculations of lender credits, interest, policies, escrow and title fees, please contact your loan officer, mortgage broker, agent or escrow officer.
Mobile Notary Public
Loan Signing Agent
Choose from my menu of mobile notary public services:
- Mobile Document Notarizations
- Mobile Loan Signings for Residential Purchases, Refinances and Home Equity Lines
- Mobile Loan Signings for Commercial Purchases and Refinances
- Mobile Loan Signings for Reverse Mortgages
- Seller Signings
- Pick up and Drop off
- Schedule Appointment
I am so glad for your mobile notary service and referral to the apostille and legalization document service. It lifted a big weight off my shoulders. I didn’t know how I was going to get the documents to the Secretary of State, Department of State and the Consulate…”
Betsy L., CEO, Santa Clara, CA 95050
I am an Attorney and the bulk of my practice is Estate Planning and Revocable Trusts. I have utilized Cathy Wong of Champion Mobile Notary for all my Notary needs for the past five years. She is always completely professional, prepared, organized and is wonderful with my clients. She is my Notary as long as I am practicing law.”
John F. Ruzzo, Attorney at Law, Santa Clara, CA, 95050
I found Cathy Wong to be a top notch notary. I first contacted her by phone and I received a prompt appointment within one day. She answered all my questions in a friendly and detailed manner. On the appointed day she arrived on time fully prepared, and she was very gracious and patient in dealing with my engineers.”
Sharon H., Project Admin. Manager, Santa Clara, CA, 95054
Read more testimonials from my local mobile notary clients.Companies I’m Proud To Serve in Santa Clara:
- 49ers, Santa Clara, CA 95054
- Accelops, Santa Clara, CA 95054
- Accurate Machining, Santa Clara, CA 95054
- Advanced Laser & Waterjet, Santa Clara, CA 95054
- Affymetrix, Santa Clara, CA 95051
- Astreya Partners, Santa Clara, CA 95054
- Chegg, Santa Clara, CA 95054
- Disco Hi Tec America, Santa Clara, CA 95054
- Dr. Rath USA, Inc., Santa Clara, CA 95050
- eASIC Corporation, Santa Clara, CA 95054
- Faith Bumper Service, Santa Clara, CA 95050
- Law Office of John Ruzzo, Santa Clara, CA 95050
- LumaSense Technologies, Santa Clara, CA 95054
- MiaSole, Santa Clara, CA 95051
- Presidio Ventures, Santa Clara, CA 95054
- Relypsa, Santa Clara, CA 95054
- Rennovia, Santa Clara, CA 95054
- Santa Clara Plating Company, Santa Clara, CA 95054
- Silver Peak Systems, Santa Clara, CA 95054
- Swinerton Builders, Santa Clara, CA 95054
- Venture Pacific Law, Santa Clara, CA 95054
- Villa Serena, Santa Clara, CA 95051
- Vista Solar, Santa Clara, CA 95051
- YesVideo, Santa Clara, CA 95054
Why it’s a pleasure to work in Santa Clara
As a bicycle-friendly city, Santa Clara offers a warm welcome to biking enthusiasts like myself on my days off. I also really enjoy visiting Koreatown on El Camino Real and the opportunity it provides for all visitors to enjoy the benefits of this culture in a variety of lovely restaurants, shops and grocery stores.
Keeping notary public appointments in Santa Clara enables me to serve an extensive variety of dynamic Silicon Valley businesses. The combination of high-tech industries with reasonable home rental rates creates a diverse community with a wide variety of notary needs. With the development of the new 49ers stadium, I expect Santa Clara to experience meaningful economic growth in the coming years. I am commited to growing with the community and offering the most professional mobile notary services anywhere in the Silicon Valley.
Champion Mobile Notary’s videos will teach you more about how I can serve you for all your notary needs.
Did you know these quick facts about Santa Clara?
- Thanks to Silicon Valley Power, Santa Clara residents enjoy much cheaper electricity rates than the rest of Northern California.
- The orchards of the old days here may be gone, but check out the citrus trees in Santa Clara front yards. Citrus still grows fabulously here!
- Santa Clara University is California’s oldest institute of higher learning.
- Santa Clara’s global coordinates are: 37° 21′ 16″N 121° 58′ 9″W