Mobile Notary Services in Sunnyvale, CA
Champion Mobile Notary comes to you for all your notary needs.
Champion Mobile Notary is serving only existing clients and referrals.
You are more productive, save time and have peace of mind with Champion Mobile Notary service.
With Champion Mobile Notary Public general notarization service you receive prompt, professional notary public service at your location.
With Champion Mobile Notary loan signing service you receive prompt, professional service at your location which includes a brief explanation of the documents, a more detailed descriptions of key documents such as the HUD, estimate closing cost statement, note, truth in lending disclosure, deed of trust and escrow/impound account disclosure (tremendous detail such as calculations of lender credits, interest, policies, escrow and title fees are best answered by the loan officer, mortgage broker, agent or escrow officer) and notarization of the documents requiring notarization.
Mobile Notary Public
Loan Signing Agent
Watch short videos to learn more about how Cathy Wong of Champion Mobile Notary can be of service to you.
For your convenience, Champion Mobile Notary accepts credit and debit card payments at notary signing appointments with a portable wireless credit/debit card processing machine. Accepted forms of payment are cash, check, American Express, Visa, Mastercard, debit cards and PayPal. Escrow, title, and businesses can be invoiced.
Champion Mobile Notary is a proud sponsor of Black Mountain Composite Mountain Bicycle Team, for high school boys and girls in Mountain View, Los Altos, Cupertino, Saratoga and Sunnyvale.
Hope’s Corner in downtown Mountain View, which serves local residents with food, meals, clothing, toiletries and more.
Slated as one of the United States’ Top 10 Safest Cities, Sunnyvale is a community that has reinvented itself with every new generation of residents. From being the honored ancestral home of the Ohlone People, to becoming Hispanic ranch land, to becoming a pioneer wheat and fruit growing region extensively farmed by Chinese agriculturists, to becoming a post-war housing community and most recently a Silicon Valley technology leader, Sunnyvale has a history of change, adaptation and innovation. Working as a mobile notary in this South Bay city, it is my pleasure to offer my professional notary services to a wide variety of residential and business clients.
- Mobile Document Notarizations
- Mobile Loan Signings for Residential Purchases, Refinances and Home Equity Lines
- Mobile Loan Signings for Commercial Purchases and Refinances
- Mobile Loan Signings for Reverse Mortgages
- Seller Signings
- Pick up and Drop off
- Schedule Appointment
Things I enjoy about serving as a notary public in Sunnyvale
I appreciate the busy pace of life created in Sunnyvale by the presence of industry giants such as Yahoo!, Honeywell and Lockheed Martin. The Sunnyvale workforce is made up of brilliant and talented individuals and it’s a pleasure for me to meet and do business with them when they have need of a mobile notary public.
I like the care the local community has shown for their youth by creating skate areas in the multi-purpose concrete bowls located at Lakewood Park, Raynor Park, Serra Park and DeAnza Park. The residential areas of Sunnyvale truly have a safe, family feeling and the Town Center Mall with the perimeter streets of Washington, Iowa, Mathilda and Sunnyvale Avenues is a great place to do some shopping. Parts of Koreatown are also located within Sunnyvale, and this is a fabulous place to go for a robust, spicy, unique meal, or to shop for remarkable Korean goods at the local markets, bakeries and shops. As it has throughout history, Sunnyvale continues to be a place of change, diversity and interest.
It’s great news for bicyclists that Sunnyvale, CA. has been designated a bronze-level “Bicycle Friendly” community according to the League of American Bicyclists. It’s a pleasant place to walk, bike or drive and is a city that’s a breeze for a mobile notary like myself in which to do business.
What are clients saying?
Cathy of Champion Mobile Notary is a very professional notary. This morning, I was in desperate need of a notary and Cathy came within an hour. Fast service and detail oriented.”
Amy H., Executive Assistant – Sunnyvale, CA 94086
Cathy has always been on time and very professional. We have never had any problem scheduling appointments with her. She is reliable and efficient and I highly recommend her! We look forward to doing much more business with her in the future.”
Sarah S.,Office Coordinator, Sunnyvale, CA 94089
For more client testimonials visit my Testimonials page.
My Clients’ Businesses:
- AgilOne, Sunnyvale, CA 94085
- ArthroCare, Sunnyvale, CA 94085
- Artegis Law Group, Sunnyvale, CA 94085
- Anda Networks, Sunnyvale, CA 94086
- BBVA Compass, Sunnyvale, CA 94086
- Become, Inc., Sunnyvale, CA 94086
- CashEdge, Sunnyvale, CA 94089
- Commtouch, Sunnyvale, CA 94089
- CrowdStrike, Sunnyvale, CA 94086
- Elixir Medical, Sunnyvale, CA 94085
- Evans Analytical, Sunnyvale, CA 94086
- Fairchild Semiconductor, Sunnyvale, CA 94089
- FutureDial, Sunnyvale, CA 94085
- HCL America, Sunnyvale, CA 94085
- IronKey, Sunnyvale, CA 94086
- Miramar Labs, Sunnyvale, CA 94085
- Nuance, Sunnyvale, CA 94085
- Pivot Medical, Sunnyvale, CA 94089
- Quanergy, Sunnyvale, CA 94085
- Senova Systems, Sunnyvale, CA 94089
- Sunrise Senior Living, Sunnyvale, CA 94087
- Sunnyside Gardens, Sunnyvale, CA 94086
- Thomas West, Inc., Sunnyvale, CA 94085
- Torrey Point Group, Sunnyvale, CA 94089
- Trimble Navigation, Sunnyvale, CA 94085
- Union Bank, Sunnyvale, CA 94086
- YellowPages.com, Sunnyvale, CA 94085
Call Me Today To Schedule A Notarization or A Mortgage Loan Signing and I’ll Come to You
Just for Fun!
Do you know these quick facts about Sunnyvale?
- Before Sunnyvale got its name in 1901, it was known as Murphy.
- The Libby Fruit Company was a leader in Sunnyvale’s past history as a dried fruit producer, and even now, a water tower painted to look like a Libby fruit can still marks this point in time.
- The prototype of the legendary early arcade game, Pong, was first installed in 1972 in a Sunnyvale tavern.
- Sunnyvale’s global coordinates are 37.3707N, 122.0374W